Eezi Pumps Products
Standard 12 Month Warranty
- The warranty period commences on the date of original purchase of the equipment. Evidence of this date of original purchase must be provided when claiming repairs under warranty. It is recommended you retain all receipts in a safe place. Failure to do so will cause the Warranty to be null and void!
- Eezi Pumps will not be liable for any costs of removal, re-installation, transport, loss of profits or any other charges that may arise in connection with the warranty claim.
- Eezi Pumps, swimming pool pumps are designed and manufactured solely to be used as pool and pond pumps. Using them on any other application than there intended use will deem the Warranty to be Null and Void!
- This warranty is subject to due compliance by the original purchaser with all directions and conditions set out in the Installation and Operating instructions. Failure to comply with these Instructions, Damage or breakdown caused by fair wear and tear, negligence, misuse, incorrect installation, if the pump has been used in water temperatures above the advertised rating inappropriate, chemicals or additives in the water, inadequate protection against freezing, rain or other adverse weather conditions, corrosive or abrasive water, lighting or high voltage spikes or through unauthorized persons attempting repairs are not covered under warranty. The warranties on all Eezi Pumps products will become null and void due to products being misused, abused, neglected or have been in any way tampered with. The product must only be connected to the voltage shown on the nameplate.
- Submersible Pumps that burnout due to irregular voltage drops or power surges and pumps that clog and burn out due to foreign objects passing through them will deem the warranty to be Null and Void.
- Eezi Pumps shall not be liable for any loss of profits or any consequential, indirect or special loss, damage or injury of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from the product or any defect.