WQ series pumps are widely applied in industry, agriculture, mining, construction, municipal, environmental protection, etc. They are suitable for draining water containing particles such as short fibres, paper scraps, etc. and soft solid, such as muddy water, dirty water, domestic wastewater, sewage, manure, etc.
- Max. Flow: 600m3/h
- Max. Head: 46m
- Power Range: 11� 22kw, Three Phase, 1450 RPM
- Maximum liquid temperature +40�C
- pH level from 4-10
- Maximum liquid density 1.2×103 kg/m3
- Power frequency is 50Hz. Nominal voltage 380VAC three phase with the range from -10% to 10%.
- Immersion depth from 0.5m-5m
- Power: 15Kw, 3 Phase
- RPM 1450
- Max Head: 25m
- Max Flow: 350 m3/h
- Outlet: 6 inch
Price Including Vat: R34,500,00
DOWNLOAD PDF PUMP BROCHURE HERE.
Control Panel for One or Two Pump Operation
Single Pump Control Box Model SGK-1B R3,910.00 Vat Incl
Twin Pump Control Box Model SGK-2HB R5,750.00 Vat Incl
Dual pump control panel starter; our control panel are designed to operate 2 No submersible pumps automatically via float switches, probes mounted in the sump or tank.
The pump control panel requires 2 float switches to operate as above, those being;
- i) Stop float
- ii) Start float
The pumps can run on a duty/assist or duty/standby principle, which enables the two pumps to run together or as a backup should the duty pump fail.
The pump control panel is housed as standard in an I.P.55 mild steel enclosure with a stove enamelled RAL 7032 finish. EQUIPMENT INCLUDED AS STANDARD WITHIN OUR CONTROL PANEL
- 1 – Door interlocked isolator; pad lockable in the off position
- 2 – Triple pole contactors for Direct on Line starting
- 2 – Triple pole thermal overload relays
- 2 – Hands – Off – Auto selector switches
- 1 – Automatic changeover relay to alternate the duty pump after each operation
- 2 – Pump running indication lamps – coloured green
- 2 – Pump overload tripped indication lamps – coloured amber
All our pumps are covered by a comprehensive warranty.